South Carolina Roaring Twenties Program Accepting Nominations
Presented with SC Biz News and CertusBank, nationally recognized public accounting firm Cherry Bekaert LLP (“the Firm”) is excited to announce nominations are currently being accepted for the annual Roaring Twenties program.
Similar to the Firm’s North Carolina Mid-Market FAST 40, the Roaring Twenties program recognizes the top 20 small and middle-market South Carolina businesses that have contributed to the state’s economic growth. Selected companies will be divided into “Small” ($10 million and under) and “Large” (over $10 million) categories, as well as ranked according to their revenue growth over a one-year period. Dollar and percentage increases will be considered in the rankings. Self-nominations are also encouraged.
To be nominated, eligible companies must meet the following criteria:
- Companies must be headquartered in South Carolina;
- Be a commercial enterprise or a nonprofit (except for government entities and charitable organizations);
- Be either privately owned or publicly traded;
- Have annual revenue of at least $500,000 for the 2011, 2012 and 2013 fiscal years; and
- Exhibit sustained revenue and employment growth over the last three (3) years.
Nominations will be accepted until June 13, 2014, at 5pm, and applications close on June 27, 2014. Cherry Bekaert will verify each company’s nomination and keep all financial information confidential. If selected, companies will be contacted September 2-8, 2014, and honored at an event on October 30, 2014.