Pamela Brinkley, CPA, CFP®, PFS
Title:Partner, Tax Services
Education:B.A., Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, Duke University
Designations:CPA, CFP®, PFS
A Partner based in the Firm’s Durham office, Pam guides closely-held companies and their owners primarily in the areas of tax consulting, planning and preparation services. Possessing more than 30 years of experience, she has comprehensive knowledge of business and tax services for contractors, developers, wholesalers and manufacturers.
Pam joined Cherry Bekaert during the 2014 acquisition of Durham-based firm Thomas, Knight, Trent, King and Company (TKTK). At TKTK, she was a shareholder in charge of tax. Prior to TKTK, Pam spent nine years as a senior manager with an international accounting firm.
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Consulting
- Closely-Held Businesses
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Assocaition of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- American Subcontractors Association of the Carolinas (ASAC)
- Carolinas Associated General Contractors
- ABC of the Carolinas
- Kiwanis Club of Durham, Inc.