Richard E. Hedley, Jr., CPA
Title:Partner, Tax Services
Education:Master of Accountancy, University of South Florida
A Partner at Cherry Bekaert, Richard brings to his clients more than 13 years of experience providing tax planning, compliance and advisory services. He assists a wide variety of clients, serving various aspects of the residential and commercial construction, manufacturing and hospitality industries.
Over the course of his career, Richard has assisted clients through numerous tax compliance and consulting engagements with emphasis on closely held entities, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs and individuals. He also has experience with representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Tampa Connection (Class of 2003)
- Teaching Tools for Hillsborough Schools (Program of the Hillsborough Education Foundation)
- Audit Committee Member, Hillsborough Education Foundation
- Board Member, Shelton Quarles Impact Foundation
- Board Member, USF Alumni Association
- Rotary Club of Tampa