Richard E. Hedley, Jr., CPA
Title:Partner, Tax Services
Education:Master of Accountancy, University of South Florida
A Partner at Cherry Bekaert, Richard brings to his clients more than 15 years of experience providing tax planning, compliance and advisory services.
He assists a wide variety of clients, serving various aspects of the residential and commercial construction, manufacturing and hospitality industries.
Over the course of his career, Richard has assisted clients through numerous tax compliance and consulting engagements with emphasis on closely-held entities,
S corporations, partnerships, LLCs and individuals. He also has experience with representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service.
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Owner Managed Business
- Pass-Thru Entities
- Tax Controversy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Tampa Connection (Class of 2003)
- Leadership Roanoke Valley (Class of 2016)
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of Southwest Virginia
- Rotary Club of Roanoke