Title:Chief Operating Officer, THInc.IT
Education:B.S. in Financial Management, Clemson University
As Chief Operating Officer of THInc.IT, a division of Cherry Bekaert LLP, Toby specializes in advising clients as to how they can intelligently apply and leverage technology to improve operational and financial performance. Clients in the Firm’s THInc specialty practice benefit from his proven track record of architecting and deploying business process advancements within a systems framework to enhance productivity and profitability.
With more than 35 years of experience, Toby possesses a broad base of knowledge and expertise working with manufacturing and distribution sector clients in the arenas of order management, supply-chain planning/execution, ERP implementations, and lean materials management. His strong business technology expertise, combined with his executive management experience, helps clients capitalize upon transformative opportunities to increase the productivity of people and processes.
Toby’s career has afforded him in-depth exposure to a diverse mix of manufacturing and distribution verticals, including capital equipment, aerospace and defense, textile, energy and automotive, along with the enterprise-class, technology-centric systems that support the industrial sector.
Prior to joining THInc.IT, Toby was the president and chief operating officer of a boutique consulting firm, and held senior executive positions with a global manufacturing corporation and a software company.
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Redesign & Optimization
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Lean Materials Management/Production
- Supply Chain Management
- Member, Greenville Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors/Strategic Cabinet
- Member, Clemson University MBA School Executive Board
- Member, Anderson University Board of Visitors
- Member, Greenville Health System MEDEX Academy Steering Committee
- Co-Chair, Greenville Chamber of Commerce Accelerate! Economic Development Initiative