AICPA Auditing Standards Board to Meet in Las Vegas
Scheduled for May 13th-15th, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (“AICPA”) Auditing Standards Board (“ASB”) will meet to cover various matters. Taking place at the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, the ASB’s meeting will discuss numerous topics like:
- The Attestation Standards: Clarification and Recodification exposure draft;
- Proposed statement, An Audit of Internal Control Over Financial Reporting That is Integrated With an Audit of Financial Statements;
- An International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board update;
- An update on the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; and
- The ASB Work/Strategic Plan.