Anti-Fraud Collaboration Announces Self-Study Ethics Program
The Anti-Fraud Collaboration (“the Collaboration”), a cooperative effort of various financial reporting organizations, recently unveiled its online program for corporate ethics. Intended for accountants, external and internal auditors, and other financial reporting professionals, the self-study program features individual courses based on the Collaboration’s successful webcast series.
Each course is led by an expert panel providing various perspectives on the subject at hand. The courses include the following:
- Building a Fraud Resistant Organization
- Deterring Financial Fraud: What Else Can Be Done?
- How Corporate Culture Can Breed Fraud If Left Unchecked
- How to Improve Your Whistleblower Program and Address Impediments to Reporting
- Your Role in Sustaining a Culture That Deters Fraud
For more on the Collaboration’s self-study ethics program, visit the Center for Audit Quality website.