- Eligible companies must be headquartered in the state of North Carolina
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit
- Be either privately owned or publicly traded
- Have net annual revenue in the range of $10 million to $500 million
- Demonstrate sustained revenue and employment growth over the past 3 years
The selection committee will evaluate all interested applicants and contact the finalists to schedule brief appointments to validate the submitted information and interview an executive for the related article.
- The NC Mid-Market FAST 40 annual program was developed by Cherry Bekaert LLP in 2011 and is presented by Business North Carolina
- Eligible companies must be headquartered in North Carolina and have net sales ranging from $10 million to $500 million
- NC Mid-Market FAST 40 honorees must meet strict eligibility criteria demonstrating three years of sustained revenue and employment growth
- All rankings are objectively based on the companies that demonstrated the highest weighted three-year average growth in revenue and employment with 75% toward revenue growth and 25% toward employee growth
- NC Mid-Market FAST 40 honorees are featured in a suppliment in the November issue of the Business North Carolina magazine
- There is no cost for a company to be considered or awarded this honor or to be featured in the editorial feature in the Business North Carolina magazine
* If you are entering your fast growing company, simply fill out the application form. There is no need to fill out both forms in this case.
Key Dates to Remember
Nominations/Applications Open: April 3, 2017
Nominations Close: May 26, 2017
Applications Close: June 16, 2017
Winners Selected: July 21, 2017
Gala & Golf Event: October 2, 2017
Questions about nominations and entries? Contact Amanda Keefer.
This program is presented by: