Nominations Being Accepted for 2014 FAST 40 List
Cherry Bekaert and Business North Carolina magazine are currently accepting nominations for the 2014 North Carolina Mid-Market FAST 40 (“FAST 40”) list. Celebrating North Carolina’s middle-market businesses, the annual list honors top 40 contributors to revenue and employment growth throughout the state. Selected honorees will be honored at an awards luncheon later this year and featured in the Business North Carolina magazine’s December issue.
To be eligible, nominated middle-market companies must:
- Be headquartered in the state of North Carolina;
- Either be privately owned or publicly traded;
- Be a commercial enterprise (not a nonprofit);
- Have annual revenue ranging from $15 million to $500 million; and
- Demonstrate three (3) consecutive years of sustained revenue and employment growth.
Nominations for the FAST 40 will be open until June 2nd, and the application period ends on June 30th. Winners will be selected August 1st and notified shortly thereafter. For more questions on nominations and entries, please contact Amanda Keefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.