Recap of Private Company Council’s July 11 Meeting
Private Company Council (“PCC”) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (“FASB”) members met Tuesday to discuss stakeholder feedback from the June 13 private company town hall meeting. In addition, the PCC offered input on the following FASB projects:
- Consolidation Targeted Improvements to Related Party Guidance for Variable Interest Entities
- Liabilities and Equity—Targeted Improvements
- Cloud Computing (EITF Issue No. 17-A)
- Nonemployee Share-Based Payment Accounting Improvements
- Invitation to Comment on Agenda Consultation
- Balance Sheet Classification of Debt
Updates on these FASB projects and a full meeting recap are available on the PCC website.
Topics: Balance Sheet, Cloud Computing, Consolidation, FASB, FASB standard-setting agenda, Financial Accounting Standards Board "FASB", Invitation to Comment, liabilities and equity, nonemployee share-based awards, Private Company Council "PCC", Variable Interest Entity "VIE"