How Can I Know What My Business Is Worth?
In the increasingly sophisticated practice of business valuation services, experience, expertise and training are essential components to an insightful valuation that allows your business to make informed business decisions. Cherry Bekaert’s Valuation Services team can address a wide range of matters involving international transactions, intellectual property, gifting, intangible assets, stock options and derivative financial instruments in helping clients determine the fair value of their company.
Our clients benefit from working with professionals with specialized credentials awarded by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, the CFA Institute and the American Society of Appraisers.
To guide your business forward, you will receive an analysis based on the latest standards and ready for extreme scrutiny, including expert testimony in litigation proceedings. With the help of valuation services models, your company will get analysis that is timely, accurate and defensible.
Typical situations requiring a valuation or valuation services model include:
- Financial Reporting
- Business Valuations
- Intangible Assets (ASC 350)
- Fair Value Measurements and Disclosures (ASC 820)
- Impairment or Disposal of Long-lived Assets (ASC 350/360)
- Stock Compensation (ASC 718)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Combinations (ASC 805)
- Derivative Financial Instruments (ASC 815)
- Business Entities Entering Buy-sell Agreements
- Due Diligence and Transaction Support
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Intellectual Property
- Shareholder Disputes
- Litigation Support