How Can An Employee Benefit Audit Help Me?
Have you been thinking about your employee benefit plan and its effectiveness for your company? Cherry Bekaert is nationally recognized in the field of employee benefit plan audit, 401(k) audit and the auditing of plan financial statements. We provide you with professionals who have audited more than 350 plans for public and private companies, ranging from 100 participants to several thousand, and provide limited and full-scope audit services across a wide range of plan types.
Our Employee Benefit Plan Audit practice can answer your compliance concerns, and improve your operational efficiencies and asset management.
Gain insight and efficiency with an employee benefit plan audit
Our professionals are available to assist plan administrators and plan sponsors regarding a wide range of plan types, including:
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Defined Contribution Pension Plans including:
- Profit Sharing Plans
- 401(k) Audit
- 403(b) Audit
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Health and Welfare Plans (VEBA)
We can also offer you the following attest, compliance and consulting services:
- Limited Scope Audits of Qualified Plans
- Full Scope Audits of Qualified Plans
- Preparation & Filing of 5500s
- ERISA Compliance
- Plan Operation and Funding Reviews
- Transaction and Eligibility
To ensure the highest level of service quality when it comes to your employee benefit plan audit and 401(k) audit, Cherry Bekaert is a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.