Assisting Businesses with International
As more and more companies expand their sales and operations internationally, the complexity and materiality of the transfer pricing issues they face increases with each passing year. Transfer pricing is now regularly at the top of the list of enforcement priorities for many tax authorities around the world, and governments continue to adopt ever-stricter transfer pricing regulations to use as tools to garner a larger share of the global tax bill paid by multinationals. The result is a complex and ever-changing regulatory structure that companies are forced to navigate if they want to do business internationally.
Transfer Pricing Services
Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing group assists clients with a full range of transfer pricing issues, including:
- Design of practical and efficient transfer pricing policies and procedures
- Preparation of compliance documentation for U.S. or foreign jurisdictions
- Implementation and review of transfer pricing processes and controls
- Strategic policy design and international tax planning
- Intangibles migration
- Royalty rate calculations
- Cost sharing agreements
- Controversy and audit defense in the U.S. or abroad
Appropriate Attention to Transfer Pricing Helps Our Clients To:
- Be compliant with national and international transfer pricing regulations
- Substantially reduce the chance of transfer pricing adjustments by tax authorities
- Be protected against transfer pricing penalties
- Reduce long run tax compliance costs by establishing efficient policies, procedures, and documentation
- Reduce risks associated with uncertain tax positions
- Identify possible opportunities for improved tax efficiencies
An Experienced Guide for Transfer Pricing Issues
Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing group is made up of a team of economists and tax specialists with decades of combined experience in transfer pricing, assisting hundreds of clients ranging in size from a few million dollars to tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue. The team has helped clients across nearly every type of industry using the highest level of specialized expertise and technical skills typically only found in the very largest consulting and accounting firms.
Our Transfer Pricing team is dedicated to providing unmatched client service and has the flexibility to provide customized and practical transfer pricing solutions to our diverse client base.
As a key member of the Baker Tilly International network, we can provide local on-the-ground assistance wherever our clients do business around the globe. For issues related to transfer pricing, you can trust Cherry Bekaert to be your guide forward.