Seven Advisory Group Member Appointments Announced
Earlier this month, the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (“PCAOB”) appointed the following new members to its Standing Advisory Group (“SAG”):
- Prat Bhatt; Corporate Controller & Chief Accounting Officer, Cisco
- David J. Middendorf; National Managing Partner – Audit Quality & Professional Practice, KPMG
- Karen K. Nelson; Professor of Accounting, Rice University
- David M. Sullivan; Deputy Managing Partner – Professional Practice, Deloitte
The PCAOB also reappointed three members to the Standing Advisory Group:
- Peter C. Clapman; Senior Advisor, CamberView Partners, LLC
- Jean M. Joy; Director of Professional Practice and Director of Financial Institutions Practice, Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Elizabeth F. Mooney; Vice President, The Capital Group Companies
These members will begin serving three-year terms in January. More on the SAG is available in the December 9th PCAOB news release.