We Will ACE Diversity & Inclusion at Cherry Bekaert.
Our people from across the Firm come together to form Cherry Bekaert’s Inclusion Council, ACE. ACE stands for Allyship, Connections and Elevate. By focusing on these areas, we are committed to embracing and creating a diverse and inclusive culture for our colleagues.
We want to ACE inclusion & belonging here at the Firm! Our commitment to allyship is demonstrated by supporting underrepresented groups at Cherry Bekaert and fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Our commitment to building strong connections with our colleagues is strengthened by exchanging information and learning about different life experiences and cultures. And our commitment to elevate is highlighted by fostering an environment that encourages our colleagues to embrace their identities and seek opportunities to help themselves and others grow.
To help further support ACE’s mission, we have developed several Community Resources Groups (CRGs), also called employee resource groups or affinity groups. Our CRGs are voluntary, employee-led groups that promote a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with the Firm’s mission, values, goals, business practices and objectives. Our CRGs are a place for members to come together and share their experiences. Currently, the following community resource groups are extensions of ACE.
ACE Community Groups
- ADAPT (Abled & Disabled, Allies Partnering Together): This group supports all people who have a physical and/or mental disability and allies. Members will come together to discuss inclusion and belonging and ideas for internal and external programs and events. All are welcome to join ADAPT.
- Mosaic: This group supports all people of color from various racial and ethnic backgrounds. Members will come together to discuss individual life experiences and challenges and provide everyone an opportunity to learn about different cultures. Allies are always invited to come and learn from this group.
- Pride Alliance: This group supports all people who identify as LGBTQ+ and those who are allies. Members come together to discuss inclusion and belonging and ideas for internal and external programs and events. All are welcome to join Pride Alliance!
- Working Parents and Caregivers: This group supports all people who are parenting their children or caring for parents or other loved ones. Members engage to share best practices, resources and challenges, and champion a culture of inclusion and belonging. All are welcome to join our Working Parents & Caregivers CRG.
- Women of Cherry Bekaert: This group supports all who identify as women at the Firm. Members of this group will come together to discuss their personal and professional experiences as women and the challenges they have faced, and for the opportunity to learn from each other’s individual paths. Allies are always invited to come and learn from this group.