Christopher F. Rux, CPA
Title:Partner, Assurance Services
Leadership Role:Managing Partner, Central Florida Practice
Education:B.S., Tulane University; MAcc, University of Alabama
As an Audit Partner based in the Firm’s Tampa Bay practice, Chris has extensive experience serving clients within the technology, life sciences, manufacturing, distribution, hospitality, entertainment and government contracting industries. Clients seek his assistance with diverse accounting and compliance matters, including revenue recognition, reporting requirements, audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Chris also serves as the leader of the Florida Technology & Life Sciences Industry Group, as well as on the leadership team of the Firm’s THInc specialty practice. In this regard, clients in the technology, health and life sciences, and industrial sectors depend on Chris to help them maximize opportunities for innovation.
As the Managing Partner of the Firm’s Central Florida practice, Chris is responsible for overseeing relationships to ensure a coordinated and seamless service experience for clients in the Central Florida market.
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- Audit & Attest
- Closely Held Businesses
- Private Equity-Owned Businesses
- Registrants & Reporting Requirements
- Revenue Recognition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Board Member and Finance & Audit Committee Chair, Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation
- Tampa Bay Advisory Board, Make-A-Wish Southern Florida
- Former Chairman, The Tampa Connection
- Junior Achievement of Tampa Bay
- Leadership Tampa Alumni