Ronnie B. Eubanks, Jr., CPA
Title:Partner, Assurance Services
Education:BS in Accounting, North Carolina State University
Ronnie is a partner and leader of the Mid Carolina THInc practice located in Cherry Bekaert’s Durham office. He advises an array of venture-backed and privately-held businesses. Ronnie’s clients rely on his expertise to optimize corporate structure, and evaluate and select the most effective internal finance structure. He helps companies navigate financial reporting, funding options and impact, equity vs. debt and related matters, governance and compliance with investors, and private equity owner requirements.
For over 20 years, Ronnie has worked with Technology, Health science and Industrial (manufacturing and wholesale distributors) companies to provide clients with the guidance essential to achieve growth, create and retain value, meet short and long-term goals, and mitigate unnecessary setbacks.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert via acquisition, he was a shareholder in charge of assurance and accounting at Thomas, Knight, Trent, King and Company in Durham.
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- Business Combination Accounting
- Entrepreneurial Services
- Financial Statement Audits
- Owner Managed Business
- Revenue Recognition
- Start-ups & Emerging Businesses
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former Chair, Accounting & Auditing Committee, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Association of Capital Growth (ACG)
- Center for Entrepreneurial Development (CED)
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- Board Member and Former Executive Committee Member & Treasurer, The Carolina Theatre of Durham
- North Carolina State Alumni Association
- Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Center for Entrepreneurial Development