Please fill out the form below and then click send. You will receive an email with your new email signature formatted.
- Once you receive the email, please open it, select all by hitting Ctrl+A and then copy to your clipboard by hitting Ctrl+C.
- Open a ‘New E-mail’ in Outlook, click the ‘Insert’ tab and then the ‘Signatures’ icon.
- In the ‘Edit signature box’ delete your existing signature and then paste (by hitting Ctrl+V) the content from your clipboard.
- Note: The alignment may look off but please don’t try to adjust. Just click save and it will display correctly when creating a new message.
- Note: You can also click the ‘New’ button if you wish to create an additional signature, but don’t forget to change the default on the right side.
- Click OK and you are done!