Year-End Planning: Annual Accounting and Auditing Update
Join us for the annual A&A update webinar on December 16, 2021. We will discuss the latest on FASB’s Accounting Standard Updates (ASUs) that were released in 2021, the ASUs that are effective for 2021 year-ends, and the ASUs that will be effective beginning in 2022. This webinar will also cover the possible impacts and ways to account for hedging activities, cloud computing implementation costs, variable interest entities, and initial franchise fees.
- Describe the most impactful ASUs that were released in 2021
- Detail the most impactful ASUs that are effective for 2021 year-ends
- Delineate the ASUs that will be effective beginning 2022
Prerequisites | None
Advanced Preparation | None
Hours of CPE | 1 Hour
Delivery Method | Group Live
Program Level | Basic
CPE Category | Capability – Technical Expertise/Problem Solving & CPE Field of Study – Accounting – General
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to the polls.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device. Please keep in mind we recommend using your laptop for your training session and will not be able to give you CPE credits for mobile technological issues.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
- For questions regarding registration or event cancellation, please contact Maddie Robbins.
- For all other questions regarding CPE policies – please contact Cherry Bekaert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org