DCAA Hot Buttons 2021 Update for Government Contractors
The Defense Contract Audit Agency (“DCAA”) is continually launching new audit initiatives or having new requirements imposed on it. Additionally, new statutes and regulations are enacted that affect the way DCAA conducts its business. Further, decisions by the GAO, contract appeals boards and courts affect the relationship between DCAA and contractors.
Given these realities, almost every contractor that has undergone a DCAA audit recently can attest to the fact that DCAA is aggressively pursuing questioned costs and expanding its audit scope to new areas.
Whether you are a small business new to government contracting, or a large contractor preparing for one of your many annual reviews, it helps to understand the latest developments concerning DCAA and contractors. Our presenters work with a number of our clients to resolve DCAA findings and have extensive hands-on experience in this subject. In this webinar, we will discuss the following topics:
- Audit Guidance on Compensation caps for 2019 and 2020
- DCAA’s new Contractor Submission Portal
- Audit Alert on Coronavirus Legislation and Regulations
- Recent ASBCA & COFC Decisions regarding cost and allowability issues and future impacts to contractors
- Susan Moser, CPA, CITP, Partner & Leader, Government Contracting Industry Practice | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- John N. Ford, JD, Senior Consultant, Government Contracting Industry Practice | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Curt Smith, CPA, CFE, Manager, Government Contracting Industry Practice | Cherry Bekaert LLP