Roanoke | Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule Changes to 401(k) Plan Sponsors
On June 9, 2017, the Department of Labor (DOL) passed the Fiduciary Rule expanding the definition of “investment advice fiduciary” under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974. This new rule requires that all parties offering advice regarding investments, must act in the best interest of their clients.
Join us as our panel of experts break down the key issues and explain how these changes will affect your role as a firm fiduciary managing your companies retirement plan.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, GCs and Human Resource Professionals.
- Randy Burton, Partner | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Richard Cafeo, Vice President | Fidelity
- Josh Conkle, District Sales Manager | Paylocity
- Kathryn Higgins, DCIO Specialist, Eastern Region | Manning & Napier
- Timothy Rauwald, Senior Vice President Wealth Management | UBS