Final SBA Paycheck Protection Program Regulations
Companies may be eligible for loans fully guaranteed by the Small Business Administration (“SBA”) under the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”), part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act. The PPP program is due to kick off on Friday, April 3. Up to 100% of loan payments under the PPP are forgiven to the extent amounts are used to pay wages, rent, utilities and mortgage payments.
Late yesterday Treasury released the loan application. We will be updating everyone on this new development, explaining how you can apply and how we can help.
Please join us today, Wednesday, April 1, at 4:30 pm EDT for a webinar to address the following topics:
- Overview of the SBA’s PPP, part of the CARES Act
- Guidelines from the SBA and a timeline for these programs
- Overview of PPP loan application and final rules
- How to sign-up for Cherry Bekaert’s assistance with this application process
If you would like to engage Cherry Bekaert for assistance with the application process, please click here. Once you fill out the form, you will be directed to a link to our COVID-19 Guidance Center, where you will find an array of useful information.
- John T.H. Carpenter, Principal, Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Sidney Glick, Principal, Transaction Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Deborah Walker, CPA, National Director, Compensation & Benefits | Cherry Bekaert LLP