Tysons Corner | Free Incurred Cost Submission Workshop
Doing business with the U.S. government is always challenging. And to add another compliance requirement, typically in May and June contractors with flexibly priced contracts are required to submit annual incurred cost submissions (“ICS”).
Cherry Bekaert’s Government Contractor Services group is here to help with a free workshop on ICS.
The workshop will include short one-on-one consultations with a member of our government contracting team, where you can ask questions and find out how to:
- Cut through the complexities of an ICS
- Get analysis to help guide you in finalizing your ICS
- Ensure that all allowable costs are properly captured and claimed for reimbursement
- Discuss key documentation that may help minimize audit risk
This is your chance to ask the questions that have been on your mind, as you work to finalize your submission.
To accommodate your schedule, you can choose between two separate sessions. Each session will start with a brief group overview on best practices and lessons learned when preparing an ICS, followed by your individual 10-to-15 minute one-on-one consultation. The first session will run 3:00–4:30 p.m. The second session will run 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Register for the session of your choice today to reserve your space. Once you have registered, we will reach out to you to schedule your preferred time for your individual consultation.
Please bring all the support documentation associated with your question.
- Susan Moser | Partner, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Eric Poppe | Senior Manager, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Javier Diaz | Senior Manager, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Curt Smith | Manager, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP