The War for Generational Talent In Today’s COVID-19 Environment
How employers can provide a competitive edge.
Hosted by Bank of America and Cherry Bekaert
To attract and retain the best talent, many employers recognize the need to adapt and innovate in this complex and rapidly changing environment. However, while great strides have been made, our research shows more can be done to support a diverse and multigenerational workforce with their financial burdens, caregiving responsibilities, and health and mental wellness concerns. Those employers that respond accordingly may reap a competitive advantage.
Is your company ready to meet these challenges?
We look forward to having you join us for a compelling discussion as we shine a generational spotlight on the following:
- The impact these challenges are having on Americans’ activities, finances and stress levels.
- Best practices employers can use to help secure employee wellness to improve hiring and retention.
- Our outlook on the future of the workplace being driven by evolving employee wellness needs.
- Stephanie Neal, Chief Human Resources Officer | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Cynthia Hutchins, Director of Financial Gerontology | Bank of America
- Laura Grogan-O’Mara, Director of Public Policy | Bank of America
- Kai Walker, Director of Enterprise Workplace Solutions | Bank of America