Government Contracting Virtual Roundtable: A Forum for Government Contractors on COVID-19
To help government contractors during this unprecedented time, Cherry Bekaert invites you to attend a virtual roundtable where we will discuss the current relief avenues available for contractors during the COVID-19 Pandemic, including the rollout of the CARES Act and navigation of the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”), along with other agency guidance.
Hear from our panel of experts on:
- Understanding Agency guidance issued
- Navigating PPP loan applications and forgiveness
- Impact on government audits and DCAA’s push towards performing remote audits
- Evaluating options for relief
You will also have the opportunity to submit the most pressing questions your company is facing to our panel of experts prior to the roundtable for discussion during the event.
- John Carpenter, MBA, Principal, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Kristen Ittig, Partner | Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Susan Moser, CPA, Partner & Founder, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP