PPP Loan Forgiveness and the Accounting and Tax Impacts: What Government Contractors Need to Know
What Government Contractors Need to Know
Navigating PPP loan forgiveness seems to be a never ending and daunting experience where the guidance from the government keeps changing from day-to-day. For government contractors, it’s even more challenging!
- How do you know if you are eligible for loan forgiveness?
- What are the unique requirements that government contractors need to follow?
- How does contract cost accounting impact loan forgiveness?
- How will PPP be reported in your financial statements and treated for taxes purposes?
The questions far outpace the available information, but we will do our best to answer based on most current guidance.
Join experts from Cherry Bekaert’s PPP cross-disciplinary response team to learn the latest on PPP loan forgiveness and the unique accounting and tax impacts government contractors need to be aware of.
Moderator & Speakers
- Speaker: Danielle DeSonia, CPA, Manager, Government Contracting Industry Practice
- Speaker: Craig Hunter, CPA, CA, SA, Partner, Assurance Services, Government Contracting Industry Practice
- Speaker:John Ure, JD, Principal, Tax Services, Government Contracting Industry Practice
- Moderator: John Carpenter, MBA, Principal, Advisory Services, Government Contracting Industry Practice