Alternative Ways to Manage Property & Casualty Insurance
Current economic and market conditions have a direct impact on cash flow, inciting the need for manufacturers to evaluate alternative risk management and insurance programs to adapt as a result. Kyle Frigon and Michael Aronson of Cherry Bekaert Benefits Consulting will address risk mitigation strategies and methods available to manufacturers.
- Understand alternative risk management options
- Learn about alternative insurance programs to counter the impact of current market conditions
- Alternative cash flow considerations available to manufacturers
- Jochen “Joe” U. Haehner, CPA, MBA, Director, Head of FDI Practice, Industrial Industry Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Kyle P. Frigon, Director, Cherry Bekaert Benefits Consulting | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Michael Aronson, CIC, Practice Leader, USI Insurance Services, Cherry Bekaert Benefits Consulting | Cherry Bekaert LLP
Prerequisites | None
Advanced Preparation | None
Recommended Hours of CPE | .5
Delivery Method | Webinar
Program Level | Basic
CPE Category | Specialized Knowledge
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org