Raleigh | 2019 Annual Triangle Not-for-Profit Seminar
We are pleased to announce the full agenda and speakers list at Cherry Bekaert’s 2019 Annual Triangle Not-for-Profit Seminar! Join us for an engaging and educational seminar on current topics in the nonprofit world.
Limited seating, sign up today for 8 hours of CPE!
- A&A Update
- Rapid Fire Legal Update with Ward and Smith, P.A.
- Leveraging Technology to Advance Your Organization’s Mission
- Total Rewards, Employee Engagement & Generational Needs
- Fraud, Risk and Internal Controls
- NFP Tax Update
- Social Media Isn’t Scary: Best Practices for Non-Profits Large and Small
- Matthew Socha, Partner, Assurance Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- John R. Cella, Jr., Estate Gifting Strategies | Ward and Smith, P.A.
- Angela P. Doughty, Data Collection and Maintenance | Ward and Smith, P.A.
- Devon D. Williams, Nonprofit Labor and Employment Issues | Ward and Smith, P.A.
- Deana A. Labriola, Board and Fiduciary Responsibilities | Ward and Smith, P.A.
- David Romig, II, Principal | THInc.IT
- Linda Hunter, HR Business Partner and Advisor | CAI
- Rusty Pounds, Manager, Risk Assurance & Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Amanda Adams, Director, NFP Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Sarah Bruckner, Associate Director of PR | Clean Design
- Kate Fellman, Founder, Executive Director| You Can Vote
Prerequisites | None
Advanced Preparation | None
Hours of CPE | 8 Hours*
Delivery Method | Group Live
Program Level | Basic
CPE Category | Accounting, Auditing, Legal, Information Technology
*Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Administrative Policies
Complaint Resolution Policy
Cherry Bekaert will make every effort to provide the best training courses possible. In the event participants are not completely satisfied with the training course and wish to file a complaint, please contact Karen McManus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.673.5748 within 10 business days of the event. Information about the course such as date, location, instructor and nature of complaint must be provided. Complaints may also be made in writing to: Cherry Bekaert LLP, 200 South 10th Street, Suite 900, Richmond, VA 23219, ATTN: Karen McManus
Record Retention Policy
Cherry Bekaert will retain all Continuing Professional Education (CPE) documents for five years from training course date. These records will include:
- Course outline
- Course content and handouts
- Sign in sheets
- Dates and locations of training courses
- Instructor credentials
- Course evaluations
- CPE certificates stating amount of recommended CPE credit
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cherry Bekaert reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training courses up to 10 business days prior to the date of the event. Full refunds will be provided to registered course participants if the course is cancelled or if participants are unable to attend the rescheduled event.
Participants who must to cancel their course registration 10 or more business days in advance of the event must contact Karen McManus to receive a full refund of all fees paid. Participants who must cancel their registration within 10 business days of the event, will not receive a refund.