Recent Small Business Administration Developments
Several Small Business Administration (“SBA”) programs assist small businesses in obtaining and performing federal contracts and subcontracts. Over the last two years, there have been significant statutory and regulatory changes made to SBA programs.
It is important for small business contractors to understand how these changes impact doing business with the Federal government.
Join members of Cherry Bekaert’s government contract consulting group for a webinar where we will discuss:
- Proposed changes in how SBA computes receipts
- The interim rule adjusting monetary size standards
- New rules on determining ownership and control of SDVOSBs
- Appeals of eligibility for inclusion in the VA database of approved VOSBs and SDVOSBs
- An update on FAR amendments to Limitation on Subcontracting provisions