Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 4: Tax Advantaged Capital Sources for Real Estate Development
Join us as we discuss a variety of hot topics, recent developments and proposed updates tailored to the real estate and construction industry. Cherry Bekaert’s 2021 Virtual Conference will dive into analyzing economic data, finding investors for Opportunity Zone projects, legislative tax updates and real estate tax credit incentives.
Tax Advantaged Capital Sources for Real Estate Development
- Peter Byford, Director | Tax Advantage Group by Cherry Bekaert
- Laurel Tinsley, Managing Director | Tax Advantage Group by Cherry Bekaert
This course will review and describe various tax credits, tax enhanced equity and other tax advantaged sources of capital available for use in real estate development.
- Better knowledge of federal tax credit incentives
- Better knowledge of state tax credit incentives
- Ability to spot opportunities to use tax advantaged capital
Prerequisites, Advanced Preparation | None
Hours of CPE | 1 Hour*
Program Level | Basic
Capability | Technical Expertise/Problem Solving
CPE Field of Study | Finance
- Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 1: Economist Anirban Basu & the Chamber of Data
- Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 2: Opportunity Zone Deal Panel: Lessons Learned & Best Practices
- Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 3: Year-End Tax Planning for Real Estate & Construction: Tips You Can’t Afford to Miss
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org