Virginia Beach | Tax Reform Considerations and Implications of New Revenue Recognition Standards to Your Business
Are you aware of how the tax reform considerations and implications of the new revenue recognition standard will impact your business?
Many organizations are at risk of falling behind schedule on implementing the revenue recognition standard. Speculation about what the impact of the standard will be has ranged from no impact at all to “the world as we know it is coming to an end.” As always, the reality is somewhere in the middle. In addition, many have not considered the impact it will have on their taxable income.
Join Cherry Bekaert and Vandeventer Black for a breakfast event designed to provide you with the latest information on the new principles-based Standard and the tax implications as a result of the changes. In addition, we will provide a legislative update on tax law changes.
Topic areas include:
- Revenue Recognition standard – GAAP and Tax impacts – major changes in revenue recognition standards
- Tax and Legislative update on tax law changes including changes in various tax credits, employment tax credits, and accounting method changes
- … and more!
Participants will be able to:
- Recognize the new revenue recognition impact on tax implications, including industry specific accounting methods considerations
- Understand the framework for the proposed Tax Reform legislation
- Stephen Armbruster | Partner, Assurance Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Geoff Hemphill |Partner, Business & Tax Law | Vandeventer Black LLP
- Ron Wainwright | Partner, Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP