Tax Reform: What You Need to Know Now
Extraordinary, pervasive, and complex tax changes have been proposed under final legislation from the House and Senate Conference Committee. Leaders in Congress, and the President’s administration are near the finish line for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
We will review changes important to you, discuss last minute planning for this year end and beyond, and talk through the latest thoughts on what happens when this becomes law of the land.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the important changes in proposed tax legislation
- Apply analysis to help you make year end planning decisions
- Consider the next steps when this bill is signed
- Sarah McGregor, CPA | Director, Tax Services| Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Ron Wainwright, CPA | Partner, Tax Services | National Leader, Credits/Accounting Methods | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Brian Dill | Principal, National Leader of International Tax | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Deborah Walker, CPA | National Director, Compensation & Benefits | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Barry Weins, CPA | Director, Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Mike Kirkman, CPA | Partner, Tax Services; National Leader, Estate, Gift and Trust Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP