Tysons | Cyber Risk and Fraud: Industry Trends and Prevention Methods
Did you know?
- The average total cost of a data breach is $4 million
- Over 50% of data breaches are not caused by malicious criminal attacks
- 60% of businesses close within 6 months of a data breach
- Roughly 1/2 of data breaches occur at companies with less than 250 employees
- Over 60% of businesses do not have a method to track and control sensitive data
Never has the protection of your company’s information and data been more important, and the threats against it more present. Cyber breaches not only affect your bottom line, but can impact harder to measure results, most importantly your reputation and brand.
How do you protect yourself, your business and your clients?
Join Cherry Bekaert, Wells Fargo and Nisos for a breakfast event and learn from our experienced panel:
Topics & Speakers
Prevalence of Fraud, Industry Trends and Its Impact on Business Operations
- Helen Folk, Treasury Management Consultant | Wells Fargo Bank
Protecting Your Organization
- Steven J. Ursillo, Jr., CPA, CISA, CISSP, CCSFP, Partner, Assurance & Advisory Services, National Leader, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity | Cherry Bekaert LLP
Once You Have Been Hacked. . . Now What?
- Josh Picolet, Executive Vice President of Professional Services | Nisos
- Neal Beggan, CISA, CRISC, CRMA, CCSFP (moderator), Principal, Risk Assurance & Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP