Response to COVID-19 and Our Steadfast Commitment to Our Clients
As COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) continues to cause concern around the globe, I want to share what Cherry Bekaert is doing regarding this public health emergency.
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our people and their families, clients and the communities in which we live and work. Please be assured that while we remain focused on the health and safety of our professionals and those around us, we also are focused on continued service to our clients.
Due to this rapidly evolving situation, we have taken steps to ensure we can continue to deliver the level of excellence and timeliness to which you are accustomed:
- We have a cross-disciplinary response team in place to continuously monitor COVID-19.
- We are following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (“WHO”), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and local authorities.
- We have put measures in effect that help ensure both safety for our people and business continuity for our clients.
- We are continuing to develop and share information and guidance with our employees so they are fully informed on how to protect themselves, their families and their clients against the spread of the illness.
- Cherry Bekaert has long been committed to a flexible work environment, and we have the technological, cultural and operational infrastructure for our professionals to work remotely and continue to serve our clients from anywhere.
As we continue to navigate this period of uncertainty, I hope that you and your loved ones stay healthy. We are committed to making a difference for you and are grateful for your confidence in Cherry Bekaert as we guide you forward.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
Stay safe and healthy,
CEO & Firm Managing Partner