Make Up to $310k in Retirement Contributions
October 11, 2017
Year-End Benefits Review Time?
Cherry Bekaert Benefits Consulting can design a plan proven to maximize benefits and minimize risk.
As you review your year-end benefits, we urge you to consider a Direct Recognition Variable Investment Plan (DR-VIP). What’s so great about a DR-VIP?
- Allows participants to contribute up to $310,000 each year;
- Provides unlimited investment options that are tax deferred and safe from creditors;
- Eliminates the risk of underfunding; and
- Approved by the IRS (read how IRS used DR-VIPs to set the standard).
The Direct Recognition Variable Investment Plan does what other plan options cannot do:
- Optimizes retirement benefits for key employees, owners, and even partners
- Minimizes additional costs
- Maximizes tax deductions
Learn more by watching this short three-minute video and appreciate the value it can bring to your business.
For more information on how you can benefit from a DR-VIP, please contact Kyle Frigon at 404.733.3256 or email@example.com.