Cherry Bekaert to Host Webinar on Section 199A Deduction
Are you struggling to understand the section 199A pass-through deduction introduced by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act? If so, Cherry Bekaert encourages you to join us this Friday for our webinar!
Led by Ron Wainwright, CPA, and Andrew Kosoy, CPA, this live course will help you understand the pass-through deduction and nuances within Specified Service Trades or Businesses (“SSTBs”). The webinar will also cover Internal Revenue Service-issued (“IRS”) guidance on methods for calculating W-2 wages for section 199A. By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for the section 199A pass-through deduction;
- Consider the nuances in SSTBs;
- Describe IRS guidance on W-2 wages and qualified property;
- Implement updates to aggregation rules and the new law on loss carryforwards; and
- Reference relevant examples of 199A deductions in practice.
If you’re a tax professional who works with pass-through businesses or high-net-worth individuals, or an owner of pass-through businesses, then this webinar is just for you!
Sign up here for this event. Registration is $99. Attendees will receive 1.75 hours of CPE.