Transaction Advisory Services for Federal Government Contractors
Cherry Bekaert provides guidance and support that helps our clients move forward to reach their organizational goals. We have a full service Transaction Advisory team dedicated to support Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) within the Government Contracting Industry.
Our team of Transaction Advisory professionals has assisted strategic and financial clients in all aspects of buy-side and sell-side due diligence from a financial, tax, IT, cybersecurity, insurance and valuation perspective.
With more than 200 professionals located in the Washington D.C. Metro Area alone, and dozens more throughout heavily-concentrated government contracting markets across the U.S., Cherry Bekaert has extensively served the industry and its investors for over three decades.
Financial Diligence Focused on Government Contracts
For both buy-side and sell-side transactions, our Financial Due Diligence process focuses on the issues which matter most to ensuring transactions involving government contracts are successful.
- Revenue and contract backlog information
- Contract profitability trends
- Rate variances, award fees, and DCAA audits
- Changes in accounting practices or policies that could impact comparability in earnings or cash flows
- Concentrations in contracts, customers and/or agencies
- Contract mix of Full & Open (F&O) vs Set-aside contract base
Transaction Advisory Services for Government Contractors
A full range of advisory, accounting, tax and valuation experience is available to assist you in addressing both the financial and non-financial issues that arise before, during and after transactions. Our professionals can help guide you forward through the following services:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Working Capital Analysis
- Tax Diligence and Structuring
- IT and Cyber Diligence
- Insurance Diligence
- Carve-Out Transactions
- Financial Modeling
- Post-Merger Integration
6x M&A Atlas Award Winner
- USA Due Diligence & Valuation Firm of the Year (2022)
- USA Due Diligence Advisor of the Year (2021)
- USA Valuation Firm of the Year (2013, 2020)
- USA Accounting & M&A Firm of the Year (2019)
- USA Recapitalization Deal of the Year (2019)