Year-End Tax Planning for Real Estate & Construction: Tips You Can’t Afford to Miss
Join us as we discuss a variety of hot topics, recent developments and proposed updates tailored to the real estate and construction industry. Cherry Bekaert’s 2021 Virtual Conference will dive into analyzing economic data, finding investors for Opportunity Zone projects, legislative tax updates and real estate tax credit incentives.
Year-End Tax Planning for Real Estate & Construction You Can’t Afford to Miss
- Jason Hall, Partner, Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Michael Elliot, Director, Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
We will highlight tax-saving steps from Cherry Bekaert’s Real Estate & Construction team that you should consider before year-end and into 2022. You’ll learn traditional tax savings strategies and planning ideas effective when anticipating higher tax rates in 2022. In a time of uncertainty, we will use our knowledge and experience to highlight areas that do have some certainty and that can benefit your business and investors.
- Consider action steps to lower taxable income in 2021 & 2022
- Assess impact of proposed tax legislation on planning
- Understand how to implement changes to benefit your business
Real Estate Virtual Conference Webinar Recordings: