Contractor Business Systems – Achieve Compliance & Effectiveness
The Defense Contract Management Agency (“DCMA”) and the Defense Contract Audit Agency (“DCAA”) are ramping up efforts to review business systems to ensure compliance with applicable clauses.
Is your company achieving its internal control and business system goals? Are you unsure as to where your contractor business systems stand in terms of compliance and effectiveness? Or where to start and which are most scrutinized?
Sign up today for this informative webinar to get a better understanding of the Contractor Business System requirement and where to start. We will discuss:
- The major elements required for adequate systems
- The methodology used by DCMA and DCAA in conducting business systems audits
- Best practices to avoid common pitfalls
- Brynn McNeil, CPA, Assurance Partner, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Eric Poppe, Senior Manager, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Javier Diaz, Manager, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP