Part III: What to Expect in an Upcoming CMMC C3PAO Assessment & How to Prepare
Join Cherry Bekaert’s Government Contractor Services Group for part three of our podcast series discussing the Department of Defense’s (“DoD”) new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (“CMMC”).
Neal Beggan, a Principal in Cherry Bekaert’s Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Practice, selected as one of the first Provisional Assessors nationwide by the CMMC Accreditation Body, leads the series along with Eric Poppe from the Firm’s Government Contractor Services Group, to provide contractors with the latest information on CMMC and navigating its impact on the government contracting community.
In part three of the series, Neal and Eric continue their discussion on what you can expect in an upcoming CMMC Certified Third Party Assessment Organization (“C3PAO”) assessment for certification and how best to prepare now. As part of this podcast they will:
- Provide an overview of the assessment process
- Discuss types of evidence needed to obtain a certification
- Walk through the process of remediating findings
- Discuss the dispute resolution process put in place by the CMMC-AB
- Part I: Current State of CMMC
- Part II: CMMC and the DFARS Clause Podcast Series
- Part IV: How to Prepare for a CMMC C3PAO Assessment for Certification