Need Assistance with Your Nonprofit Tax Returns?
Your nonprofit organization has unique tax needs. Cherry Bekaert provides specialized services aimed at helping tax-exempt entities successfully navigate an evolving operational and regulatory environment.
Such services include the preparation or review of Forms 990, 990-PF, and 990-T, as well as other tax-exempt compliance services described below. Your Form 990 is a public document which serves to indicate continued qualification for exempt status and can be an effective marketing tool to attract donors and grantors. Allow our nonprofit tax return and accounting professionals to help keep it working for you.
Other services we can provide your nonprofit organization include:
- Corporate Formation and Application for Tax-Exempt Status
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Reviews
- Public Charity Status Redetermination Requests
- Private Letter Ruling Requests
- IRS Examination Assistance
- Executive Compensation Planning
- Payroll and Fringe Benefit Reviews
- Private Use Analysis for Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Formation of Taxable and Non-Taxable Subsidiaries
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Venture Structuring
- International Tax Planning for Global Initiatives
- Planned Giving Advisory Services
- Charitable Solicitation Registration and Renewal
- Sales & Use Tax Preparation/Consulting
- Unclaimed Property Compliance and Consulting