Understanding International Tax Implications in the Global Marketplace is Complicated, Time Consuming and a Trap for Many.
Our international tax professionals align your business strategies and desired outcomes with successful international tax strategies by providing an extensive array of international tax planning, compliance, and advisory services to help you achieve your goals. Our professionals have extensive experience in strategic tax planning and implementation considerations related to multi-jurisdictional and cross-border transactions.
Global Fiscal Responses to COVID-19
Cherry Bekaert is maintaining this information as things change on a regular basis. We are...
Global Tax Services
Cherry Bekaert’s Global Tax service experts develop strategies tailored to your company’s circumstances. These strategies...
Global Transfer Pricing
Global Transfer Pricing Services Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing group can assist you with a full range...
Cherry Bekaert’s International Tax Work Includes:
- Cross-Border Migrations, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Hybrid & Other Financings
- International Joint Ventures
- Crowdfunding & Cryptocurrencies
- Post-Acquisition Structuring & Modeling
- Tax Disputes Arising from Bilateral Business Transactions
- Private Letter Rulings
- International Investors
- International Investment Funds
- Voluntary Disclosure Agreements
- Federal Income Tax Export Incentives Including:
- IC DISC
- S. International Tax Compliance
- Foreign Currency Taxation
- Tax Treatment Under U.S. Tax Treaties
International Tax: eCommerce and the U.S. Market
2019 Individuals’ Tax Planning Checklist
Discover useful tax planning information and helpful money saving tips with the 2019 Individuals' Tax...