International Tax Strategy in the Global Marketplace is Complicated Let Us Guide You Forward
Global operations and international expansion are complex. Navigating international waters requires a strong cross-border strategy focused on regulatory compliance, business structure, mergers and acquisitions, and tax planning.
Cherry Bekaert’s international tax professionals align global business strategies and desired outcomes with successful international tax strategies by providing an extensive array of international tax planning, compliance, and advisory services. Our professionals have extensive multi-jurisdictional and cross-border transactions experience in both strategic tax planning and implementation.
Going Global: Laying the Foundation for Growth in International Market...
International Tax Reform Proposals in President Biden’s Fiscal Year ...
IRS Releases More Guidance for Schedules K-2 and K-3
Final Regulations Address Treatment of Domestic Partnerships for Subpa...
Final Regulations Address Foreign Tax Credit Issues
Will Your Business Tax Return Include New Schedules K-2/K-3?
Guiding Your Business in a Changing Global Landscape
Reaching your growth potential requires alignment with the increase in globalization. To help you align, we offer inbound and outbound tax planning services, merger and acquisition strategies and implementation assistance, tax audit support, international tax compliance and reporting, and transfer pricing services. We can guide you through the following areas:
- Cross-Border Tax Consulting Services
- Cross-Border Migrations, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- International Joint Ventures
- Tax Efficient Cash Repatriation
- Transactional Tax Consulting
- International Tax Compliance Services
- Quantitative and Modeling Services
- Foreign Credit Realization and Utilization
- Legislative Impact Assessments
- 962 Benefit Analysis
- Transfer Pricing Services
- Cross-Border Financing Structures
- Crowdfunding and Cryptocurrencies
- Post-Acquisition Structuring and Modeling
- International Tax Dispute Resolution
- Audit support
- Advance Pricing Agreements
- Competent Authority Matters
- Voluntary Disclosures
- International Tax Regulatory Requirements
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Income Sourcing and Characterization
- Tax Treatment Under Tax Treaties
- Legislative Development
“The global and national tax landscape is ever evolving and companies mitigating risks with proper tax planning around areas of cross-border tax controversy, tax compliance and global tax strategies can help you meet your business objectives – now and into the future.”
– Brian Dill, International Tax Services Leader
International Tax Compliance Services
Cherry Bekaert has extensive experience with international tax compliance requirements & modeling, including assistance with...
International Tax Services
Our international tax professionals provide a full range of international tax services to help you...
Transfer Pricing Services and Solutions
Learn more about our Transfer Pricing Services and let our professionals customize practical transfer pricing...