How Do You Find Your Competitive Advantage While Tackling Regulatory Compliance?
Your multinational company has unique characteristics that provide opportunities to enhance shareholder value and meet growth and income targets. As you grow globally, however, your company’s regulatory compliance burdens also multiply, which begs the question of how do-you-stay focused on your company’s growth objectives and still satisfy your burgeoning compliance obligations. Let Cherry Bekaert’s international tax professionals ease the burden of your International tax compliance requirements, including assistance with filing tax returns, dealing with tax assessments and tax authority correspondence.
Cherry Bekaert’s International Tax Compliance Services practice can assist you with a full range of compliance and modeling including:
- U.S. Reporting of International Activities such as Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, and 5472
- U.S. Withholding Tax Compliance
- FIRPTA Compliance
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Determinations, Elections, and Reporting
- Foreign Bank Account and Foreign Financial Asset Reporting
- Anti-Deferral Calculations – Subpart F/GILTI/956
- Export Benefits, including IC-DISC and FDII
- Calculation and Modeling of Tax Benefits
- Entity Selection (direct, pass-throughs, corporate, and hybrid/reverse hybrid entities), Foreign Tax Credits, 962 Elections, and External and Internal Financing Methods
- Quantitative Consulting
- OFL/ODL Studies, E&P Studies, Foreign Tax Pool analysis, including tax categories and high tax elections, and Section 987 and 988 foreign currency gain/loss calculations