What Do I Need to Know About Transfer Pricing?
Transfer pricing has become an enforcement priority for many tax authorities around the world. Companies wanting to do business internationally are forced to navigate a complicated and ever-changing transfer pricing regulatory structure. At the same time, transfer pricing may be used as an effective tax planning tool when implemented and monitored proactively.
Global Transfer Pricing Services
Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing Services practice can assist with a full range of transfer pricing solutions, including:
- Transfer Pricing Planning: Design practical and efficient transfer pricing policies and procedures
- Transfer Pricing Compliance: Prepare global transfer pricing documentation for the United States and foreign jurisdictions, including Country-by-Country (CbC) reporting
- Operational Transfer Pricing: Implement and review transfer pricing processes and controls
- Supply Chain Planning: Consider strategic policy design and international tax planning
- Transfer Pricing Benchmarking: Benchmark royalty rates, interest rates, and entity profitability
- Transfer Pricing Controversy: Address controversy and audit defense in the United States or abroad, including post audit settlement via Competent Authority
- Advance Pricing Agreements: Unilateral and multilateral transfer pricing agreements with U.S. and global tax authorities
Appropriate Attention to Transfer Pricing Helps Your Business:
- Identify possible opportunities and implement transfer pricing policies for improved tax efficiencies
- Be compliant with national and global transfer pricing regulations reducing the chance of transfer pricing adjustments by tax authorities
- Be protected against transfer pricing penalties
- Reduce long-run tax compliance costs by establishing efficient policies, procedures, and documentation
- Reduce risks associated with uncertain tax positions
An Experienced and Innovative Guide for Transfer Pricing Services
Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing Services practice consists of economists and tax specialists with decades of combined experience in transfer pricing. Our Transfer Pricing team has assisted clients across nearly every type of industry using specialized expertise and technical skills. Clients ranging in size from a few million dollars to tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue have benefited from our guidance.
Our team is dedicated to providing you unmatched client service and has the flexibility to provide customized and practical transfer pricing solutions to your business.
Tax Implications of Employees Working Remotely from Another State or C...
Highlights and Surprises in $3.5 Trillion Budget Reconciliation Bill
From Idea to Delivery: Global Taxation and Transfer Pricing of Your Su...
Adjusting Transfer Pricing Budgets and Forecasts for the Remainder of ...
Transfer Pricing Services and Solutions
Learn more about our Transfer Pricing Services and let our professionals customize practical transfer pricing...
International Tax Services
Our international tax professionals provide a full range of international tax services to help you...