How Can I Position My Real Estate & Construction
Company for Success?
You want your real estate and construction company to grow and excel regardless of the economic climate. Cherry Bekaert’s Real Estate & Construction Group helps you focus on just that: growing your business. Our real estate and construction professionals provide tax and accounting guidance that positions your business for success.
Having a firm in your corner that has served more than 2,400 real estate and construction clients allows you to leverage market dynamics and best practices. This collaborative approach offers you a proactive and innovative real estate and construction business resource to help you guide your business forward. We can ensure you have strong industry relationships, while we stay ahead of trends to provide you with timely, effective advice.
Every real estate and construction client is different. To meet your specific growth needs, you will receive a customized real estate and construction focused strategic plan that covers objectives such as developing effective tax strategies, structuring developments or projects, and providing cash flow and profitability analysis.
We also craft highly-tailored solutions for a wide spectrum of commercial and residential clients, including:
- Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Residential and Retail Developers and Operators
- Amenity and Resort Developers, Operators
- Property Managers
- General, Special Trade and Commercial Contractors
- Real Estate Investment Funds
Our Real Estate & Construction Group focuses on four areas within this industry:
Customized Strategic Solutions You Can Receive from our Real Estate & Construction Group Include the Following:
- Joint Venture and Operating Agreement Structuring
- Federal and State Tax Credits, Incentives and Deductions
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Opportunity Zones – Investment and Development Planning
- 1031 and Reverse Exchange Analysis &
- Distressed Assets Analysis and Evaluation
- Project Cash Flow and Profitability Analysis
- Review of Asset Valuation Models
- Review of Repairs and Capitalization Methods
- Job Profitability, Cost Control and Breakeven Analysis
- Licensing and Insurance Requirements
- Bonding and Surety Relationships
- Bid and Proposal Preparation
- Percentage-of-Completion Accounting
- Exit and Succession Planning
Cost Segregation for Apartments
Discover how the Credits and Accounting Methods team saved a developer money through a cost...
Tax Services: Tax Reform for the Real Estate & Construction Industry
Accounting, Tax & Business Advisory Services for Real Estate Funds & Investors
Our CPA professionals provide professional services for real estate funds & investors for accounting, tax...
Accounting and Financial Services for Construction Industry
Our CPA firm provides financial services for construction industry clients in the areas of tax,...
Accounting, Audit, Tax and Advisory Services for Real Estate Developers and Operators
Cherry Bekaert offers audit, accounting, tax and advisory professional services to real estate developers and...
Real Estate & Construction Group Services
Credits & Accounting Methods: Tangible Property Regulations – Repairs & Maintenance Study
Credits & Accounting Methods: R&D Tax Credit for the Construction Industry
The Road to Revenue Recognition Navigating the Path to Implementation: Engineering & Construction – Non-Attest
The Road to Revenue Recognition Navigating the Path to Implementation: Engineering & Construction – Attest
Business Leaders Survey on Innovation and Growth
Cherry Bekaert partnered with the Washington Business Journal to survey business leaders on innovation and...