Jeffery M. Olender, CPA, MBA
Title:Partner, Assurance Services
Education:B.S. in Accounting, Florida State University; MBA, Bentley University
As an Audit Partner with Cherry Bekaert, Jeff provides audit and business advisory services to both publically traded and privately held companies. Experienced in all phases of financial auditing and consulting services, he guides clients through complex accounting issues such as revenue recognition, share-based compensation, and intricate debt and equity financing transactions.
Clients who depend on Jeff’s knowledgeable assistance include those in the technology, life science, manufacturing, distribution, real estate, construction and hospitality industries. In addition, he guides publicly traded companies through the regulatory environment, in particular matters involving initial public offerings, quarterly and annual filings, registration statements and comfort letters.
Jeff is also a lead instructor and an integral part of the Firm’s national training program.
Areas of Expertise
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Filings & Regulations
- Business Combination Accounting
- Share-Based Compensation Accounting & Issues
- Inventory & Manufacturing Process Analysis
- Manufacturing Processes
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Board Member, Florida Venture Forum
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Leadership Tampa