How Can I Safeguard My Company’s Data
from Potential Cyber-Attacks?
It’s hard to turn on the news or open the paper without learning about some sort of cyber breach.
No matter how big your organization is or what industry you operate in, threats to your company’s data have never been more prevalent. And while the risks to information security (InfoSec) existed long before the term “cyber” took over, there is no denying that breaches are at an all-time high. These breaches not only affect your bottom line, but can impact harder to measure results, and perhaps more importantly, your reputation and brand.
Cherry Bekaert’s Information Assurance & Cybersecurity practice consists of information security specialists well-versed in information security and cybersecurity. Our professionals can assist you in identifying relevant cybersecurity risks, and develop realistic solutions and plans to help minimize the likelihood and impact of your company’s data being compromised.
We offer cybersecurity services in the following areas:
- IT Governance, Security Planning and Policies & Procedures
- Security Awareness Training & Program Development
- InfoSec Readiness Assessments: PCI, NIST 800-53 & 171 (FISMA, FedRAMP, DFARS), HIPAA/HITRUST, ISO 27001/2
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Attack & Penetration Tests/Ethical Hacking
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) Services: SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2+ (NIST, HITRUST, ISO, etc.), and SOC for Cybersecurity
- Cyber Liability Coverage
- HITRUST Assessment Services