Need Assistance with SEC Reporting?
In today’s highly-regulated reporting environment, your company faces greater scrutiny than ever before. As changing compliance requirements continue to focus on the responsibilities of corporate management and audit committees, you need audit, tax and advisory advice and guidance you can trust.
Cherry Bekaert’s SEC Compliance Services professionals can help your public company negotiate the maze of assurance and regulatory demands as well as the process of an IPO. Registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), we serve you with an emphasis on timeliness and quality for meeting compliance and other services. You will have continual communication and access to us throughout your engagement.
Whether you are a start-up, middle market company, or global corporation, there are professionals with extensive experience across a wide spectrum of entities ready to help. You can rest assured that we will work with your unique situation to provide you with a tailored solution.
SEC compliance for your company
Based on our clients’ specific needs and relevant independence considerations, we offer an integrated, coordinated set of SEC compliance and other services, including:
- Financial Statement and Statutory Audits
- SEC Reporting, including Quarterly and Annual Filings
- IPO Readiness Services
- Due Diligence
- SSAE 16 Attestation Services
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Internal Audit and Risk Advisory Services
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Multistate Tax Consulting
- Process of an IPO
- Private Investment in Public Entities (“PIPE”) Transaction Consulting
- IFRS Conversion and Implementation
- International Tax
- SEC Compliance Services
- Stock-Based Compensation Consulting
- Revenue Recognition Consulting
- Leasing Consulting
No matter your situation, we are well-equipped to provide your company with exemplary SEC compliance services.