How Important is a Digital Transformation Strategy?
Precision and alignment among an organization’s mission, strategies, processes, and technology significantly enhances performance and reduces risk.
We partner with you to assess and advance the digital maturity of your organization. We help you optimize your business process model, identifying automation and information “gaps” and opportunities. We evaluate and identify the process, people, and technology solutions that hold the potential to make the biggest operational and financial impact, both now and for the future. We are forward-business thinkers. We consider emerging market opportunities and applicable technology advancements and “digital disruptors” that can be employed to help your organization predict, perform, and compete for measurable market penetration and market share.
Regardless of where you are in your digital journey, we will be your partners – formulating the strategy and solution(s) to meet your objectives and maximize operational and financial performance.
- An evaluation of the current state of an organization’s IT systems, IT infrastructure, people and processes as they align with your business model and growth plan.
- We identify cost-saving opportunities, provide recommendations to mitigate risks and exposures, recommend remediations and provide cost estimates for immediate and future IT requirements and capabilities.
Business Process Requirements Assessment
- An evaluation of your process, people and technology as it relates to your business operations and process model.
- We provide recommendations to “streamline” your current business model and underlying processes to improve the productivity and accuracy of people, processes, and technology for improved operational and financial performance.
- We deliver technology recommendations that facilitate and accelerate the adoption and deployment of the desired “To Be” business process model.
- An evaluation of your currently deployed business systems and software to determine if they meet the operational, financial and business intelligence requirements of your organization.
- We identify where incumbent system and software assets and capabilities do not meet objectives and we help you identify the most cost-effective solutions to achieve your productivity, operational, and financial objectives.
IT Strategy & Organizational Assessment / IT Strategy Workshop
- An evaluation of your organization’s technology strategy and investments to determine if they are aligned with your business objectives, strategies and process.
- We compose a technology “road-map” to guide your organization as your business process model evolves, identifying the technology infrastructure and applications that will effectively support your personnel and operations.
IT Due Diligence Assessment (Private Equity Firms)
- An evaluation of IT, infrastructure, security practices, and critical business functions to identify risks and answer business interests such as the ability for the target company to scale to meet growth objectives.
Software Identification and Evaluation
- We engineer a software requirements specification that is fine tuned to your organization’s specific operational and financial requirements.
- We identify Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (‘COTS’) software that will best address your business and process requirements and are compatible with incumbent systems and the technology standards to which you wish to adhere.
- We leverage our experience with a large array of technology and software brands, providers, and solutions to identify the software and systems that functionally fit your business and financially fit your budget, regardless of the size or financial wherewithal of your organization.
Independent Project Assurance
- We provide project oversight to help reduce or eliminate cost and schedule variances, mitigate project risk, and ensure compliance with regulatory, performance, schedule and budgetary requirements.
Go Live Readiness Assessment
- When it is time to implement new systems or a major software upgrade, we evaluate and identify the resources and procedures to effectively promote software into production.
- We eliminate exposure, risk and barriers, ensuring your new or upgraded system is ready for a smooth launch.
Business Technology Assessment
- An evaluation of your systems, infrastructure, technologies and security to identify areas of opportunity for you to improve the business technology supporting your organization’s processes.
- We identify where systems and technologies are underutilized or do not meet objectives and identify the most cost-effective solutions to best support your organization’s processes.
- We provide leadership and an actionable plan to address and rectify unsuccessful or unfinished software implementations, deployments, and adoptions.
- We work with you to complete your ERP implementation, partnering with you to meet your deployment objectives.
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Learn more about Cherry Bekaert’s Data Analytics & Business Intelligence services and how we can...
Learn more about our Business Applications services and how we can help you make better,...
IT Infrastructure & Managed Services
Learn more about our IT Infrastructure Managed Services & how we can help your business...
Interim CXO Services
Learn more about Interim CXO Services and how our C-level executives can enable and accelerate...