Information Technology ("IT") Is Becoming Increasingly Important to Your Business Strategy, Operations and Internal Audit
Leveraging technology and automation to deliver meaningful benefits to your organization can raise additional issues of security, integrity, and control. At Cherry Bekaert, we understand how vital it is to manage your business and regulatory concerns.
Our IT Audit & Risk Advisory Services Practice can help protect your organization’s information systems, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and provide insights to leverage IT controls to reduce your costs and gain competitive advantage.
By working with Cherry Bekaert, your organization will receive guidance from IT assurance professionals with decades of IT consulting and audit experience across a multitude of industries. Such guidance is complemented by professional accreditations, such as:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (“CISA”)
- Certified Internal Auditor (“CIA”)
- Certified in Risk & Information System Controls (“CRISC”)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (“CRMA”)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (“CFE”)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (“CITP”)
In addition, we carry active affiliations, including membership, in the Information Systems Auditing and Control Association (“ISACA”) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (“IIA”).
Cherry Bekaert’s IT Audit Practice can assist you with a full spectrum of services, including:
- System Implementation & System Access Controls Assessments
- Pre & Post Implementation Review Services
- IT Project Risk
- Compliance Advisory Services (SOX 404, GLBA, FFIEC)
- Risk Analytics and Data Management
- IT Risk Assessments
- Disaster Recovery Planning (“DRP”) & Business Continuity Planning (“BCP”) Consulting
- Business Impact Analysis (“BIA”) for DRP/BCP Development
- IT Capability Assessments – Infrastructure/System/Internal Resources
- IT Controls Assessment and Optimization
- Policy & Procedure Development/Review