Lourdes De Los Santos, CPA
Title:Partner, Tax Services
Education:Bachelor of Accounting degree, Florida International University; MS in Taxation, Florida International University
A Tax Partner with Cherry Bekaert’s South Florida practice, Lourdes specializes in serving the middle market. With more than 20 years of accounting experience, her taxation expertise includes closely-held businesses, partnerships, S-Corporations, financial institutions, personal tax planning and compliance, real estate and construction industries and multistate large corporations, as well as international compliance.
In addition, Lourdes is a trusted advisor guiding high-net-worth individuals in their planning and compliance needs.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert, Lourdes was a tax director with a national CPA firm in South Florida. She is fluent in Spanish.
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- Closely-Held Businesses
- Estate & Trust
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- International Tax Compliance
- Large Corporate Tax
- Pass-Thru Entities
- Real Estate Partnership Taxation
- Succession Planning/Personal Tax Planning & Compliance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami
- Board Member, March of Dimes – Miami-Dade Monroe Chapter
- Member, Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT)
- Member, The Beacon Council, Trade & Logistics Committee